Monday, December 26, 2011

My second love

I love my husband for so many reasons and then I love him just because I do.  Can't put words to it and can't describe it, I just love him.  But one thing I have grown to love so very much about Chris is the way he loves and parents our kids.  He is not only an incredible husband and best friend to me, but he is an AWESOME daddy and loves our babies so fully and sacrificially.  He serves our family and I am so very thankful for the example he sets for our children in the way he pursues Christ.  He disciplines our kids with love.  He loves me in front of them and serves me.  He is a servant leader in our home.  He is a good friend.  He does his job with passion and works hard to provide for us.  He loves playing and doing crazy fun things.  He leads us toward Christ.  He pursues me.  He is a man after God's own heart.  I am so thankful Mary Jane and Caden have a daddy that will live this out in front of them.  How blessed are the children of Chris.  Here he is with his little gifts.







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs